2 Tbspolive oil
1 cgreen beans, fresh
1 Tbsporegano, dried
1/2 tspblack pepper
4 ozmushrooms, fresh
How to Make Veggie Bounty
- You can really add ANY veggies you have handy in whatever quantity you like. These are what I had handy.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the firmer veggies first like the carrots, green beans, potatoes, broccoli or cauliflower- as they will take longer to cook.
- Add crushed garlic, salt and pepper and whatever herbs you like. I had fresh dried oregano handy.
- When the firmer veggies start to become tender, add the mushrooms, zucchini, squash and any other soft veggie you choose to use.
- Let cook with the lid on to steam a bit. Stir occasionally and cook until tender.