★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 cfresh bread crumbs ( divided )
2 csquash chopped
1/2 cfinely chopped onion
1 1/2 tsptony's seasoning
1/4 tspgarlic ( salt or powder )
·oil for frying
How to Make Squash Balls
- In medium bowl mix 4 cups bread crumbs and next 7 ingredients. Let set about 5 min. To let your squash weep that is your moisture
- Make into balls ( about the size of golf balls )
- Roll balls in the extra 2 cups bread crumbs
- You need enough oil for balls float. Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Do not crowd balls, I do 4 or 5 at a time for 4 to 4 1/2 min.
- Do not mix the ingredients ahead of time because your squash will weep an your mix will be to wet.