★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 c
- fresh bread crumbs ( divided )
- 2 c
- squash chopped
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tsp
- tony's seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic ( salt or powder )
- oil for frying
How to Make Squash Balls
- 1In medium bowl mix 4 cups bread crumbs and next 7 ingredients. Let set about 5 min. To let your squash weep that is your moisture
- 2Make into balls ( about the size of golf balls )
- 3Roll balls in the extra 2 cups bread crumbs
- 4You need enough oil for balls float. Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- 5Do not crowd balls, I do 4 or 5 at a time for 4 to 4 1/2 min.
- 6Do not mix the ingredients ahead of time because your squash will weep an your mix will be to wet.