Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
Vickey Yott Morrissey
My husband is typically not a fan of cauliflower with anything on it but cheese, and thought these were ugly... but he gobbled them up. He liked to use ranch dressing as a dip with these.
- 2 c
- cauliflower (raw, small, uniform pieces) can use up to 4 cups
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- olive oil, light
- 1/8 tsp
- cayenne pepper ( i like with 1/4 tsp. also)
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- sea salt
- white cheddar popcorn seasoning (optional)
How to Make Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 3Whisk olive oil and spices together in a bowl. (Not the white cheddar popcorn seasoning) Add the uniform pieces of cauliflower and mix thoroughly. I did these about the size of a popped popcorn kernel.
- 6May sprinkle with white cheddar popcorn seasoning if desired.