Bre Van Patten
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 ccooked, finely chopped caulifower
3/4 cMexican blend shredded cheese (or any other kind)
1/4 ccoconut flour
1/8 tspdried basil
3-5 dash(es)Franks Red Hot sauce
·pepper, to taste
How to Make Primal "Tots"
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Form into patties.
- Heat your griddle or skillet to medium-medium high and drizzle with olive or coconut oil.
- Sear and cook patties for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Eat while hot, or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- *If you don't have coconut flour, you could always use bread crumbs or cracker crumbs, but then they wouldn't be primal.
**Your cooked cauliflower should be tender, but not mushy.