Bre Van Patten
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 ccooked, finely chopped caulifower
3/4 cmexican blend shredded cheese (or any other kind)
1/4 ccoconut flour
1/8 tspdried basil
3-5 dash(es)franks red hot sauce
·pepper to taste
How to Make Primal "Tots"
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and form into patties.
- Heat your griddle or skillet to medium-medium high and drizzle with olive/coconut oil.
- Sear and cook patties for 3-5 minutes on each side.
Eat while hot, or store in refrigerator until ready to eat.
- *If you don't have coconut flour, you could always use breadcrumbs or cracker crumbs, but then these wouldn't be primal.
- **Your cooked cauliflower should be tender, but not mushy.