Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
Blue Ribbon Recipe
If you love Philly cheesesteaks but are watching your carbs, this will be perfect for you. The pepper stays a little crunchy but still cooked and the cheese on top is super yummy. So good! The Test Kitchen
- green bell peppers, halved and cored
- 1 1/2 lb
- thinly sliced steak
- 2 pkg
- sliced mushrooms
- yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 pkg
- provolone cheese
- your favorite steak seasoning
- 2-3 clove
- minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2In a large, deep skillet, combine mushrooms, onions, garlic, olive oil, and steak. Cook until mushrooms and onions are tender and steak is cooked through.
- 3Place pepper halves on a baking sheet, and fill with meat and veggie mixture. Top with provolone cheese.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese is just starting to turn golden brown and bubbly.