Peas, Potatoes and Dill
Dee Dee Pettersen
10 ozpeas, frozen (or shelled fresh peas)
2 tspdill, fresh, finely chopped
1 Tbspsour cream
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Peas, Potatoes and Dill
- Preheat olive oil in a two quart pot. Use low to medium heat.
- Finely chop the onion. When oil is hot, slowly sauté the onion until soft.
- Peel the potato and slice into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- After onion is soft, place potato slices evenly around pot. Add just enough water to cover slices. Add a dash of salt.
- Bring to a slow boil, cover and cook for about 5 minutes. Test potato with a fork. Before potato becomes soft, add dill and peas.
- Cover pot and cook for 5 more minutes till peas are done.
- Mix together the flour and sour cream and add to contents of pot, stirring to dissolve.
- With lid removed and contents lightly boiling, stir occasionally until mixture thickens noticeably. Remove from heat and serve.