Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- 1 bunch
- asparagus, fresh, 1 lb.
- 2-3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3-4 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese, grated (fresh or bottled)
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt (optional)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- 1Preheat oven to 350* degrees.
Rinse asparagus and towel dry.
Break ends of asparagus, where it snaps.
Then cut ends evenly, if you want.
- 2Line large cookie sheet pan (with sides) with aluminum foil to prevent a messy clean up.
Place asparagus in the pan, drizzle with olive oil.
Mix and coat them well in the oil, using your hands or tongs. Sprinkle with black pepper, garlic salt and parmesan cheese.
- 3Place in oven, uncovered. Bake at 350* for 20-25 minutes or until desired tenderness. Remove from oven, place on serving platter or individual dinner plates. Enjoy!