- 1 large
- head cauliflower, broken up into florets
- 1 c
- shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/3 to 1/2 c
- heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- parsley (optional)
How to Make PARMESAN CAULIFLOWER
- 1Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add cauliflower florets and cook, covered, about 12-15 minutes, or until tender. Drain and mash with potato masher.
- 2Stir in 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, cream, butter, salt and pepper.
- 3Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and parsley (if desired) and serve immediately.