MEXICAN STYLE EGGPLANT
2 smallcans tomato sauce
1/4 cgreen onion thinly sliced
1/4 cmild green chilies drained
8black olives sliced
2 clovegarlic minced
8 ozjack cheese grated
1/2 csour crean
·basil leaves for garnish
How to Make MEXICAN STYLE EGGPLANT
- Roll eggplant in egg and flour. Fry in butter or put in oven until tender.
- In a 1 1/2 quart saucepan combine tomato sauce, green onions, chilies, garlic, and cumin, and let simmer 10 minutes.
- Put eggplant on bottom of a 9 by 13 baking dish and spread sauce mix on top.
- Put cheese on top of sauce and bake at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly about 25 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and garnish with black olives and basil leaves.