KOSHER DILLS BY EDDIE
1/4 ckosher salt1
1 Tbspblack peppercorns
1 Tbspcoriander seed
1 Tbspred pepper flakes
3 cwhite vinegar
10 - 12cucumbers cut into apears
8-10garlic cloves smashed
How to Make KOSHER DILLS BY EDDIE
- Combine water,salt, sugar, peppercorns, and red pepper flakes, Over a high heat in a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil and remove from heat, add the vinegar stir to combine.
- Scrub cucumbers to remove any dirt. Remove tail or end pieces and cut into quarters.
- Be sure to sterilize jars and prepare for canning.
- Place 3-4 sprigs of dill in each jar add divided smashed garlic into each jar and stuff your cut cucumbers tightly, make sure jars are full
- Pour the hot brine into jars, making sure to distribute spices evenly.
- Close jars with lids and rings snuggle.
- Place the filled jars in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes, and wait for the pop