Grilled Fresh Veggies
Rose Mary Mogan
It is a quick way to make a healthier side dish of veggies. You can even add finely grated/shredded Parmesan cheese over the top while the veggies are hot if desired.
They are quite tasty and delicious.
- 4 medium
- yellow squash, sliced
- 1 large
- green bell pepper sliced into strips & pieces
- 1 medium
- yellow onion sliced & rings seperated
- 7-8 medium
- mini sweet peppers cut into rings
- 2-3 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tsp
- steak seasoning (like montreal)
How to Make Grilled Fresh Veggies
- 3Place in a grill pan or disposable aluminum pan, and place on grill over hot charcoals, stirring occasionally until veggies are al Dente or to desired tenderness. About 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from grill and serve while still hot. NOTE:You can also sauté these veggies in a large skillet on the stove top.