Green Goodness Salad
- 1 can(s)
- chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 small
- red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2-3 tsp
- hemp seed or pumpkin seed oil
- 1 tsp
- mrs dash garlic and herb seasoning blend
- 2 tsp
- herbes de provence
- cracked black pepper
- packet stevia (optional)
- block of feta cheese
- kale leaves
How to Make Green Goodness Salad
- 1Peel the cucumber and remove seeds. Chop and add to a bowl along with the chickpeas and onion.
- 2Rinse kale and pat dry with paper towels.
Tear off bite size pieces from the stem. As you add each piece to the bowl, massage it between your hands a little until it softens.
This breaks it down so its easier to chew :)
- 3Crumble feta cheese over the salad. Squeeze the lemon over top and drizzle with the oil. Sprinkle on the seasonings and salt. Toss well to combine the ingedients. Taste and adjust the seasonings as you like, and refrigerate.