☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 Tbspgrapeseed oil
1 Tbspminced fresh garlic
1 1/2 tspfinely chopped lemongrass (or same amount from a convenient tube found in the produce section of many grocery stores)
5 cwashed & dried chinese broccoli
1/2 ccoconut milk
·salt & pepper to taste
·crushed red pepper to taste
How to Make Garlicky Coconut Gai Lan Recipe
- Coat the bottom of a medium-sized sauté pan with grape seed oil and place it over medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic and lemongrass and sauté until it's very aromatic and has softened a bit, about 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat to medium-high and add the Chinese broccoli. Cook, stirring from time to time, until it's completely wilted and the bottom of the pan is becoming dry, about 10 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk, stir, and gently cook until it has almost completely absorbed into the Chinese broccoli, about 2 minutes.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes if desired.