Garlic Rubbed Roasted Cabbage Steaks
1head of green cabbage
1 1/2 Tbspolive oil
2-3 clovegarlic, smashed
·salt and pepper
·olive oil cooking spray, I didn't have the olive kind and used Pam regular, it worked well.
How to Make Garlic Rubbed Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Slice cabbage from top to bottom of core in 1 inch thick slices.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet or baking pan sprayed with cooking spray (the olive oil spray is really good for this recipe). Rub the smashed garlic on both sides of the cabbage.
- Baste both sides of the cabbage with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Carefully flip rounds over. Bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Or until golden brown and crispy.