FARMER'S MARKET VEGGIE CASSEROLE
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz.) french-style green beans, drained
- 1 box
- (10 oz.) frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 jar(s)
- (10 oz.) pearl onions, cooked
- 1/4 c
- 3 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 1 c
- whipping cream
- 3/4 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp
- dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- grated parmesan cheese to taste
How to Make FARMER'S MARKET VEGGIE CASSEROLE
- 1Combine all the vegetables in a lightly greased 13x9" baking pan.
- 2In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; stir in flour. Cook together until well blended. Gradually add cream, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened.
- 3Add cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until cheese is melted; pour over vegetables.
- 4Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cover. Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- 5Try changing up the vegetables. Add two cups of cooked potato cubes, or some broccoli or cauliflower. You could also use frozen veggies if you prefer. Let your imagination run wild, and enjoy!