- 2 lb
- yellow summer squash, cut into 1" chunks
- 3/4 c
- reduced-fat, shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c
- light or reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 c
- egg beaters egg substitute
- 1/4 tsp
- each, salt and pepper
How to Make Cheesy summer squash
- 1Heat oven to 375. Spray a 2 quart baking dish w/ cooking spray. In lg saucepan, add squash and water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and cook 10 mins. Drain well.
- 2In bowl, combine squash, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, mayonnaise, egg beaters, salt and pepper. Spoon into baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle w/ remaining cheese. Bake 30 mins.