Cabbage with Miso-Balsamico-Honey Dressing
4 csavoy cabbage (or cabbage)
2 Tbspolive oil
1 Tbspwhite miso
2 Tbspbalsamico vinegar
1/4 tspfennel seeds
1 Tbsporange zest, grated
·salt, to taste
·pepper, to taste
How to Make Cabbage with Miso-Balsamico-Honey Dressing
- Heat olive oil in a large pan and stir fry shredded cabbage for about 5 minutes, until it starts browning slightly.
- Add a little water (about 1/8 cup or so), stir and cover pan.
- While cabbage cooks, mince garlic and stir together miso, honey and balsamic vinegar.
- When cabbage is wilted (after 5-10 minutes), add salt to taste and pepper, then add 1/4 tsp. fennel seeds and minced garlic clove.
- Add a little more water if needed and let cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add miso dressing and orange zest, stir well and serve immediately.