☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- snow pease, trimmed
- 2 1/2 c
- tiny pease, fresh or 10 oz. frozen
- 2 tsp
- 1-2 Tbsp
- fresh chives, chopped, you can sub fresh mint in place of chives
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Buttered Snow and Green Peas
- 1Blanch peas in boiling salt water for no more than 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- 2Melt butter in large skillet. Add peas; season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir over medium-high heat until hot about 1 to 2 minutes. Do NOT over cook.
- 3Put in serving bowl and sprinkle with either chives or mint.