CHEDDAR-MASHED POTATO-BACON CASSEROLE
Recipe & photo: kraftrecipes.com
- 6 medium
- yukon gold potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- kraft shredded triple cheddar cheese with a touch of philadelphia
- 6 slice
- bacon, cooked, crumbled
How to Make CHEDDAR-MASHED POTATO-BACON CASSEROLE
- 1Cook potatoes in boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender; drain. Return to pan.
- 2Add butter and sour cream to potatoes; mash until smooth. Spoon half into a 1-1/2-qt. casserole; cover with layers of cheese, remaining potato mixture, and bacon.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350º oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
- 4For creamier potatoes, add 2 Tbsp. milk to the drained potatoes along with the butter and sour cream.