- potatoes (2 golden and 2 regular oblong ones)
- 1/2 small
- package of baby carrots
- 1/2 medium
- 3 tsp
- garlic minced in oil allowing some oil to remain on spoon
- 1 tsp
- parmesan cheese (optional as topping)
How to Make Smashed
- 1In a sauce pan place the rough cut potatoes and baby carrots in water and bring to a boil. cook until soft
- 2In the mean time, chop the onion and put in a small fry pan with garlic in oil and butter. Sauté the mix until it starts to brown.
- 3Drain water from cooked veggies, mash well and add the onion, garlic, butter mix and fold in. Serve hot with a little parmesan cheese over top.