Roasted Sweet Potatoes with a Twist
- 3 large
- sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 c
- strawberry balsamic salad dressing (can use just balsamic)
- 3 Tbsp
- chipotle pepper in adobo sauce,minced (can put more peppers if you like more spice)
- salt and pepper
How to Make Roasted Sweet Potatoes with a Twist
- 1Toss sweet potatoes with salt, pepper and half of the dressing.Place on a baking sheet and bake at 400 F until soft (about 40 minutes),turning occasionally.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together the rest of the dressing, honey, and the chipotle peppers.
- 3Pour the mixture over roasted potatoes and mix.