Roasted Red Potatoes with Dill
Leslie Speed Dutton
For a different taste, replace the dill with one package of dry onion soup mix or one package of dry Ranch dip mix.
- 3 lb
- small red potatoes, halved
- 1/3 c
- olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh dill, finely chopped
How to Make Roasted Red Potatoes with Dill
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2In a large plastic bag, combine the dill, red potatoes and olive oil. Close bag, and shake until potatoes are fully covered.
- 3Pour potatoes into a medium baking dish; bake 40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally