ROASTED POTATOES AND RAINBOW CARROTS
- 1 lb
- small red or yellow potatoes, halved if large
- 1 lb
- rainbow carrots, halved lengthwise
- 2 clove
- garlic, peeled and smashed with side of a knife
- 2 Tbsp
- extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- juice from half a lemon
- 1 Tbsp
- minced basil
How to Make ROASTED POTATOES AND RAINBOW CARROTS
- 1Toss potatoes, carrots, and garlic with the oil on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper.
- 2Arrange in a single layer and roast in a preheated 400-degree oven until the vegetables are tender and starting to brown--about 40 minutes; toss halfway through cooking time.
- 3Remove from oven and squeeze lemon juice over top and sprinkle with minced basil. Enjoy!