Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Andy Anderson !
These sweet-potato fries are oven baked and served with a ketchup/apple cider dipping sauce that really makes them lip-smacking good.
So, you ready… Let's go into the kitchen.
- 2 oz
- 1 tsp
- apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch
- cayenne pepper
- 1 large
- sweet potato, about 1 pound
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 oz
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated
THE DIPPING SAUCE
How to Make Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- 1Add all the ingredients together for the dipping sauce, and reserve.
- 13Remove from the oven, and then toss in the parmesan cheese.