Moms creamy potato casserole
- 1 stick
- butter, divided
- 1/2 c
- diced onion
- 32 oz pkg shredded frozen hash browns, thawed
- 2 c
- reduced-fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can(s)
- reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 2 c
- light sour cream
- 1/4 tsp
- each, salt and pepper
- 1 c
- crushed reduced-fat ritz crackers
How to Make Moms creamy potato casserole
- 1Heat oven to 375. Spray a 9" x 13" casserole dish w/ cooking spray. In lg skillet, over medium heat, melt 1/2 stick butter. Add onion, saute 5 mins.
- 2In lg bowl, combine hash browns, cheese, soup, sour cream, salt, pepper and onions. mix well. Spoon mix into casserole dish.
- 3In microwaveable bowl, microwave remaining butter until melted. Stir in cracker crumbs. Sprinkle crumbs over casserole. Cover dish w/ foil. Bake 35 mins. Remove foil, and bake 10 more mins.