Dyers Island Lobster Hash From Food 52
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- red potatoes
- 1 large
- onion (i like sweet onions)
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/4 c
- flat leaf parsley rough chopped
- (5) 1 1/2 lb
- cooked lobsters meat and their walking legs (use more lobster if you want a richer hash)
- salt and pepper
How to Make Dyers Island Lobster Hash From Food 52
- 1Chop the onion and sauté in olive oil till soft. Dice potatoes (skin on) into 1/4 inch cubes and sauté until lightly brown in olive oil with the walking legs (this adds lobster flavor).
- 2Remove potatoes,season with salt and pepper and drain on paper towel. Discard the legs. Chop lobster into 1/4 inch pieces. Mix onions,potatoes,lobster and parsley in a bowl.
- 3Adjust seasoning to taste. Reheat and crisp individual servings of hash in a very hot pan with a little olive oil. Serve hash topped with poached or over easy egg.