Crumb Coated Potatoes (Quick & Easy)
So quick and easy and everyone enjoys them. My family likes to dip them in Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing that you make up with the dry seasoning packet, as per package instructions.
Original recipe adapted from an old TOH magazine from 1998.
- cup italian bread crumbs
- tsp. paprika
- tsp. salt
- tsp. freshly grated black pepper
- tsp. onion powder
- tsp. garlic powder
- large baking potatoes, peeled and halved (i like yukon golds)
- tablespoons melted butter
OPTIONAL- HIDDEN VALLEY RANCH DRESSING FOR DIPPING (WE LIKE THE DILL FLAVORED)
How to Make Crumb Coated Potatoes (Quick & Easy)
- 1In a pie plate, combine bread crumbs, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 2Brush potatoes with melted butter. Roll in crumb mixture until coated.
- 3Place in greased 13x9 pan. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until tender. Serve with Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing made with the dry seasoning packet, as per package instructions.