CRISPY PARMESAN BAKED POTATOES
Recipe & photo: kraftrecipes.com
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 8 small
- yukon gold potatoes (1-3/4 lb.), cut in half lengthwise
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
How to Make CRISPY PARMESAN BAKED POTATOES
- 1In a shallow dish, mix cheese and garlic powder together.
- 2Dip the cut sides of potatoes in melted butter, then in cheese mixture. Place cheese-sides down, on baking sheet (do not use aluminum foil--cheese will stick); drizzle with any remaining butter.
- 3Bake in a preheated 400º oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- 4HINT: Mix 3/4 cup sour cream with 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives, and serve with potatoes.