Orzo with Buttered Asparagus, Garlic & Feta Cheese
How to Make Orzo with Buttered Asparagus, Garlic & Feta Cheese
- 1Cook orzo "al dente" firm to touch
- 2cut asparagus in pieces and dice the garlic cloves.
- 3in a sauté pan add the butter, asparagus & garlic, on low-med stirring as to not burn the garlic, about 5 mins.
- 4drain & rinse the orzo (getting rid of some of the starches), add in to the sauté pan, combine well, add salt/pepper to taste and feta cheese.
- 5serve hot, cold, or room temperature.