Orzo with Buttered Asparagus, Garlic & Feta Cheese
How to Make Orzo with Buttered Asparagus, Garlic & Feta Cheese
- Cook orzo "al dente" firm to touch
- cut asparagus in pieces and dice the garlic cloves.
- in a sauté pan add the butter, asparagus & garlic, on low-med stirring as to not burn the garlic, about 5 mins.
- drain & rinse the orzo (getting rid of some of the starches), add in to the sauté pan, combine well, add salt/pepper to taste and feta cheese.
- serve hot, cold, or room temperature.