Grilled Cheese Casserole
- 6 slice
- of your favorite bread, cut or torn into bite size pieces
- 10 3/4 oz
- can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 c
- 4 large
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 c
- cooked and crumbled bacon, optional
How to Make Grilled Cheese Casserole
- 1Place bread pieces into a greased 2 quart shallow casserole baking dish.
Beat together in a medium bowl the soup, milk, eggs and cheese with a whisk. Stir in bacon or other add ins*
- 2Pour mixture over the bread pieces. Stir and press the bread into the milk mixture to coat. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Uncover the baking dish and bake in a 350^ oven for 45 minutes in or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 3Add Ins*
Any diced,cooked breakfast meat, sausage,ham, or vegetables, chopped.
You can use your favorite cheese.
You can add fresh tomato as a garnish too when served.