CHICKEN WITH WHITE BEANS AND SPINACH
BUY AMERICAN EAT LOCAL.
12 ozchicken, boneless and skinle chicken. cut into 3/4 inch pieces.
1/4 tspblack pepper
1 Tbspolive oil
3 cthinly sliced onion
4 cloveminced garlic
2 can(s)great northers or cannellini beans rinsed and drained
1/4 tspred pepper flakes
1 10 oz. pkgfresh spinach washed and torn
How to Make CHICKEN WITH WHITE BEANS AND SPINACH
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat shallow 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick spray set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken cook without stirring 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn chicken cook 2 minutes. Add onion cook and stir until onion is crisp-tender. about 5 minutes. Add garlic cook 1 minute.
- Stir in beans,pepper flakes and 3/4 cup water cook stirring constantly about 3 minutes. Transfer to prepared casserole dish cover bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile drop spinach into boiling hot water cook 30 seconds or until spinach turns bright green Remove from water with slotted spoon. drain.
- Add spinach to bean mixture stir gently cover and bake 15 minutes.