BEEFY COUNTRY-STYLE BAKED BEANS
- 1 lb
- ground beef (i usually use chuck)
- 1 medium
- sweet onion
- 1/3 c
- 2 tsp
- prepared yellow mustard
- 2/3 c
- dark brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp
- ground mustard
- 1/16 tsp
- liquid smoke flavoring (about 6 drops)
- 1 pinch
- 3 can(s)
- pork and beans, juice drained from top
How to Make BEEFY COUNTRY-STYLE BAKED BEANS
- 5Add the drained beef and onions; mix well.
- 7Place the dish on a baking sheet, place in oven and bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes.
- 8After baking for the first 45 minutes, cover with lid or foil; bake, covered, another 45 minutes, until bubbly.
- 9Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before serving (because it's HOT as lava!) Cover and refrigerate leftovers.