How to Make Wacka-Mole Taters
- 1Wash your potatoes and place in a plastic bag. Drizzle with the canola oil and massage until potatoes are coated with oil.
- 2Place on a parchment covered jelly roll pan and roast at 425 for about 40 minutes or until done.
- 3Remove pan from oven. Slide all the potatoes to one side except one. Using a small saucepan, press down until potato "smashes." Do this for all, keeping them apart.
- 4Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Return to oven now set on broil. Broil until browning on top and looking crispy around the edges. Serve!
- 5NOTE: you can remove to a saute pan and brown and crisp that way if you prefer. Just add a little olive oil to the pan and season the potatoes the same way, turning once.