Tangy Lower Fat Potato Salad
- 2 lb
- red potatoes
- 8-10 medium
- green onions
- 2 medium
- dill pickle halves
- 4 large
- hard cooked eggs
- 1/3 c
- light mayonnaise
- 1/3 c
- greek yogurt
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt for seasoning (or to taste)
- salt for potato water
How to Make Tangy Lower Fat Potato Salad
- 1Clean the potatoes, (do not peel), and boil them in salted water until tender, about 15 minutes.
- 2While the potatoes are cooking, dice the dill pickle halves, chop the green onions, and coarsely chop the eggs.
- 3Drain and cool the potatoes.
- 4Combine the potatoes, green onions, pickles, and eggs and stir lightly.
- 5Mix the light mayonnaise, Greek yogurt and salt and gently stir them into the salad mixture. Refrigerate overnight so the flavors blend.
- 6This makes a not-too-sloppy salad. If you like it a little juicier increase the light mayonnaise and Greek yogurt to 1/2 cup each.