★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 c
- frozen hash brown potatoes , thawed
- 2 c
- whipping cream
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese ( divided )
- 1/4 c
- sliced green onions ( about 4 medinm )
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Shredded Potatoes au gratin
- 1preheat oven to 350 , lightly spray a 9x13" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2combine the hash brown potatoes, cream, 1 1/4 cups cheddar cheese, the onions, salt and pepper in a large bowl, mix well.
- 3spoon the potatoe mixture into baking dish, sprinkie with the remaining cheese. bake until bubbly, and golden brown and the potatoes are cooked, 35- 45 minutes.