PEPPER SIRLOIN STEAK
1- (2 1/2 lbserloin steak ( 1 1/2 ) inches thick
1/4 cchopped fresh parsley
1/4 cminced onion
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 tspfreshly ground pepper
1 tspdry mustard
How to Make PEPPER SIRLOIN STEAK
- Lightly score edges of steak at 1 inch intervals. Preheat grill or broiler.
- Combine butter, parsley, onion, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and mustard in a small saucepan. Heat stirring continually, over low heat until butter melts. Reserve 1/4 of this mixture.
- Place steak on grill or broiler pan. Brush steak with butter mixture. Cook, basting frequently with butter mixture, about 6 minutes per side.
- Place steak on a serving platter, ( let rest for at least 10 minutes ). Cut thin slices across the grain. Drizzle reserved butter mixture over steak.
- Serve with a baked potato and home made onion rings.