Oven Crispy Hashbrowns
How to Make Oven Crispy Hashbrowns
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a 1 sheet pan with parchment paper and spray paper generously with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Place hash browns in a large bowl, gently press hashbrowns dry with paper towel. Do not mash or squeeze as they will mush together.
- Toss the hash browns with salt, pepper and canola oil until evenly distributed
- Spread the hashbrowns very thinly and evenly over the parchment lined pan.
- Bake in preheated oven on the bottom rack for about 15 minutes, then flip them and bake for another 15 minutes or until desired crispness.
- Breakfast is served!