My Crock Pot Roast,
1pork or beef roast (any size, just as long as it fits in your crock pot with some room around the edges for veggies)
1 lbof carrots
mediumred potatoes (at least 4, but i usually put 1 per person)
2 can(s)of campbell's cream of mushroom soup (i usually use low fat.)
1/2 cof dry wine (white for pork, red for beef)
·tony chachere's cajun seasoning
1/2-1head of fresh garlic, (just depends on how big your roast is)
How to Make My Crock Pot Roast,
- cut hols in meat with sharp knife and shove garlic cloves in holes, use a much or as little as your family enjoys. I usually put them about every 3 to 4 inches appart.
- rub both sides of with of meat with Tony Chachere's and place in crock pot.
- pour 2 cans of Campbell's Cream of mushroom soup, and a half of a cup of dry wine. I usually pour the wine in the soup cans to help get the last bit of soup out of the can.
- place the lid on the crock pot and turn on high.
- mean while, cut carrouts in half or quarter depending on size (add as many as you want), cut red potato in half (add as many as you want), and cut onions into cubes. then add to crock pot with Meat.
- cook on high for 6-7 hours. or until meat is done