Mema Marie's Potato Salad
- 6 large
- stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 c
- onion, chopped
- enough real mayonaise to make it creamy
- 1-2 dollops of sour cream if you desire
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- paprika for garnish
How to Make Mema Marie's Potato Salad
- 1Place whole potatoes in large pot ( do not peel or cut up) and boil for 25 minutes. Let sit for a few minute to cool enough to handle. Peel the skin off and cube and put in your bowl.
- 2Put all other ingredients in with the potatos and mix well.Sprinkle some paprika over the top to garnish. Sometimes I add the sour cream and sometimes I don't, it is great both ways
- 3That's it. Ready to eat.