BRUNEDE KARTOFLER (ROASTED POTATOES)
Photo by: Lori Mama
- 6 medium
- potatoes, cooked and cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 c
- 1 stick
- butter melted
How to Make BRUNEDE KARTOFLER (ROASTED POTATOES)
- 1In a large saucepan, cook the potatoes about 15-20 minutes. Drain; set aside.
- 2In a large skillet, melt the sugar over low heat. Let it simmer for a few minutes until it turns golden brown. Stir in the melted butter.
- 3Add the potatoes, a few at a time, stirring untl they are evenly coated with the caramel.
- 4Put them in a preheated serving dish and proceed until all potatoes are done.
- 5These go best served with ham or pork, or chicken.