Zucchini and Basil Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 clove
- minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp
- minced red onion
- 1/2 medium
- zucchini - chopped
- 1 qt
- stewed tomatoes - drained (reserve juice)
- juice from 1 lemon
- torn leaves of fresh basil
- 1/8 tsp
- salt or to taste
- 1/2 pkg
- multi grain angel hair pasta
How to Make Zucchini and Basil Angel Hair Pasta
- 1Saute garlic, onion and zucchini in olive oil for 3 - 5 minutes.
- 2Add tomatoes, lemon juice, basil and salt. Simmer while cooking pasta.
- 3Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- 4Toss drained pasta with sauce and serve. Add grated parmesan, if desired.
- 5NOTE: The pasta will absorb some of the liquid of your sauce, so if your mixture gets a little dried out, you can add some of that reserved tomato juice to moisten it.