Dee's PB&J Good 4 You Lunch
One day, I was out of everything except almond butter, Greek Yogurt and cottage cheese for lunch. I was out of fruit too(fresh, frozen, and canned).
I did have some blueberry all fruit jam. I used that and thought, almond butter? I tried it and have added it most of the time ever since.I have used both peanut and almond butter. Both are good, but I usually opt for almond butter, since it's healthier. Try it and let me know if you like it.
- 1/3 c
- lowfat cottage cheese
- 1/4 c
- lowfat greek yogurt
- 1 rounded Tbsp
- peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 Tbsp
- all fruit jam, any flavor (i used blueberry)
- 1/4 c
- fresh blueberries or other berries
- banana, diced
- 2 pkg
- stevia sweetner or about 1 teaspoon
OPTIONAL ADD INS
How to Make Dee's PB&J Good 4 You Lunch
- 1Put all ingredients in a small bowl and stir together. When I first made this, I didn't add the banana or the fresh berries becaause I didn't have them. Since that, I usually add them, or at least the extra berries. The peanut or almond butter thickens the mixture and gives it an unusual but yummy flavor. Enjoy!