☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 largecooking apples, cored.
10 tspsliced almonds, toasted
1/2 capple cider or juice
How to Make Almond Baked Apples
- Peel a strip from the top of each cored apple. Place the apples in a 12x7x2 inch baking dish.
- Place 1 teaspoon toasted sliced almonds in the center of each apple; dot with 1/2 tablespoon butter.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepa combine apple cider or juice and sugar. Bring to boiling; boil hard for 10 minutes.
- Immediately pour the syrup over the apples to form a glaze. Return to the oven. Bake 10 minutes more or till the apples are just tender. Garnish with additional toasted sliced almonds.