- 1 pkg
- 8oz. fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- white sugar or splenda sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp
- almond extract
- 2 c
- heavy cream or fat-free cool whip
How to Make Low-fat Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1Combine the cream cheese, sugar,vanilla extract and almond extract in a large mixing bowl or the bowl you you mixer.
- 2Once all in the bowl, mix on medium speed until smooth.
While the mixture is still whipping, slowly pour in the heavy cream.
Stop and scrape the bottom of the bowl a few times while you continue whipping until the cream can hold a stiff peak.