How to Make Classic Hummus
- 1Drain beans and put in food processor.
- 2Pulse beans to begin breaking apart beans into a paste.
- 3Add remaining ingredients. Pulse to turn into a smooth spread. Give a taste, you may want or need more tahini or garlic or salt, depending on your preference.
- 4It may be necessary to add more olive oil to make a smooth paste.
1.add one roasted red pepper with other ingredients and when smooth, fold in one chopped roasted red pepper.
2. add small jar of marinated artichoke heats with other ingredients
3. add 1/4 cup of calamati olives with other ingredients