- ripe roma tomatoes. (or any other ripe ones will do)
- 4 clove
- garlic, peeled and chopped
- basil, a couple of stalks. it has to be fresh.
- 1 tsp
- salt-or more to taste
- 2 Tbsp
- good balsaic vinegar-give or take
- a good olive oil.
How to Make Summer Bruschetta
- 1Dice up the tomato, squeezing out the seedy parts. Put into a bowl.
- 3Pour in the vinegar and a couple swirls of olive oil. Add the salt and mix. Put in the fridge for at least an hour, then taste and see if you need more vinegar or salt or oil. It really depends on the kind of oil and balsamic you use.