Fireman Bob's Roasted Spicy Salsa my way....
8 to 10 largebeef steak tomatoes - seeded -skins removed - chopped fine
2 cred onion - chopped fine
2 largejalapeno peppers - roasted - chopped fine
30 clovegarlic - roasted - mashed
1 bunchcilantro - stems removed - chopped fine
1 1/2 tspsmoked cumin
1/2 tspcayenne pepper - or to taste
1 tspcourse sea salt - or to taste
1/4 cfresh lime juice
·zest from limes
1/2 tspgarlic salt
How to Make Fireman Bob's Roasted Spicy Salsa my way....
- Begin by drizzling the oil over the onions, jalapeno peppers, and garlic, then roast for 40 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Combine tomatoes, cilantro, cumin, cayenne, salt and allow to sit for 30 minutes. Then add the cooled onions, jalapenos, and garlic. Stir till mixed completely.
- Place in a food processor and blend till desired constancy.
- Place entire mixture in a large pan and bring to a boil for 3 minutes, then simmer for an additional 45 minutes.
- Just before serving, Stir in the Lime Juice and Lime zest.
- Enjoy this Salsa Cold. Serving with your favorite chips or crusty bread...
- ENJOY !!!