Fireman Bob's Roasted Spicy Salsa my way....
- 8 to 10 large
- beef steak tomatoes - seeded -skins removed - chopped fine
- 2 c
- red onion - chopped fine
- 2 large
- jalapeno peppers - roasted - chopped fine
- 30 clove
- garlic - roasted - mashed
- 1 bunch
- cilantro - stems removed - chopped fine
- 1 1/2 tsp
- smoked cumin
- 1/2 tsp
- cayenne pepper - or to taste
- 1 tsp
- course sea salt - or to taste
- 1/4 c
- fresh lime juice
- zest from limes
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt
How to Make Fireman Bob's Roasted Spicy Salsa my way....
- 1Begin by drizzling the oil over the onions, jalapeno peppers, and garlic, then roast for 40 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool.
- 2Combine tomatoes, cilantro, cumin, cayenne, salt and allow to sit for 30 minutes. Then add the cooled onions, jalapenos, and garlic. Stir till mixed completely.
- 3Place in a food processor and blend till desired constancy.
- 4Place entire mixture in a large pan and bring to a boil for 3 minutes, then simmer for an additional 45 minutes.
- 5Just before serving, Stir in the Lime Juice and Lime zest.
- 6Enjoy this Salsa Cold. Serving with your favorite chips or crusty bread...
- 7ENJOY !!!