☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 large
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Faux Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1Beat the eggs until they're of uniform color, and thoroughly blended.
- 2Add the brown sugar and mix it in.
- 3Add the vanilla and mix it in.
- 4Add the flour and beat for 1 minute, making sure it's thoroughly incorporated.
- 5Add the baking powder and salt. Beat for another minute.
1) This recipe cannot be stored, it must be made fresh each time.
2) This substitute can be used in any baked dessert recipe. DO NOT use it in frosting or candy.