☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cbrown sugar
1/2 tspbaking powder
How to Make Faux Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Beat the eggs until they're of uniform color, and thoroughly blended.
- Add the brown sugar and mix it in.
- Add the vanilla and mix it in.
- Add the flour and beat for 1 minute, making sure it's thoroughly incorporated.
- Add the baking powder and salt. Beat for another minute.
1) This recipe cannot be stored, it must be made fresh each time.
2) This substitute can be used in any baked dessert recipe. DO NOT use it in frosting or candy.