Peach Maple Curd
But I will let you in on a little secret, try it on ice cream or even yoghurt.
But my favorite is on Crockpot Pork Chops.
Either way you serve it, it is a crowdpleaser.
3very ripe peaches
1/4 cpure maple syrup
1 tspmaple extract
1 tspvanilla extract
1/4 lbunsalted butter
1 tsporange zest (optional)
1 tspdark molasses
2 Tbspdark brown sugar
1 pinchsea salt
1 pinchcream of tartar
1 ozorange blossom water (optional)
How to Make Peach Maple Curd
- In the food processor, first add sugar, orange zest, and orange blossom water, and eggs with extra yolk. Cream.
- Then dice the peaches, and add all the ingredients, peaches included, and liquify.
- Pour into a saucepan. Heat on low.
- Stir continuously while raising the heat. Allow to bubble.
- Reduce by one quarter.
- Pour into jar while still boiling. Allow to cool before serving. It is better after it sets, but it may be served warm, as well.