Fireman Bob's Spicy Srawberry Sauce my way...
A little something different goes a long way to keep the " Passion " a live...
Don't be scared.... It's Fireman Bob and his " Spicy " again! Lol!!!
4 cfresh strawberries, chopped
2 largelemons, fresh squeezed
·zest from lemons
1/4 tspcayenne pepper, ( optional )
1 1/4 csugar
1 1/2 Tbspcornstarch
How to Make Fireman Bob's Spicy Srawberry Sauce my way...
- Place strawberries in a bowl and smash them to the " Chunkiness " you want.
- Combine the lemon juice, zest, sugar, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, cornstarch, into the mashed strawberries.
- Place in pan and slowly cook over medium heat.
- Stirring constantly, bring the mixture to a boil.
- Remove immediately from the heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- ENJOY !!!